Terms AND Conditions
Website Purchaser Terms and Conditions
Graphics One Orders
All orders for products from Graphics One must be submitted by purchase order from the Purchaser by email to email@example.com or by fax with pricing and terms provided by the current Graphics One price list or pro forma invoice. All pricing is in US Dollars and does not include freight, insurance, duties, or any other extraneous charges. These extra costs are the responsibility of the Purchaser. All prices are Ex Works at Graphics One warehouse.
Graphics One’s terms are ex-works warehouse and goods are considered delivered when transferred to the carrier. All risks are then transferred to the Purchaser. Graphics One will assist with any insurance claims, but risk and loss responsibility remain with the Purchaser. The Purchaser may also use their own transportation for the products. Graphics One highly recommends that all GO Products should be insured during transportation.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. Any actions or proceedings associated with the Agreement must only be conducted in the County of Santa Clara through binding arbitration, administered in accordance with the Rules of JAMS located in the County of Santa Clara, California, U.S.A. The expenses for all the proceedings will be paid by the party found in breach of this Agreement.
Graphics One provides a limited warranty on the products offered on its website. Graphics One makes no warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the sale of this product, and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded and shall not apply to the goods sold. Graphics One’s employees, agents, and/or representatives may have made oral statements about the merchandise sold. Such statements do not constitute warranties and are not part of the contract for the sale of the goods sold. Please contact sales@graphicsone for a limited warranty statement by product.
Limitation of Liability
– Graphics One, its employees, owners and Purchasers are not liable for any damage including, but not limited to loss or earning, replacement cost, disruption or inconvenience or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from using, misusing or inability to use the product.
– In no circumstances will Graphics One be liable for an amount greater than the pro-rated purchase price of the defective product. This limited warranty or any part thereof shall be deemed modified to be consistent with local laws.
– Graphics One at its sole discretion may either replace the product with a new or refurbished product or refund the pro-rated purchase price.
– A defective product can only be returned by first getting an RMA# from Graphics One.
– Purchaser must package and ship the defective product in its original packaging prepaid and with care back to the address provided with a valid RMA# (Return Materials Authorization Number).
– A replacement product will only be shipped after receipt of the original product in original packaging.
– If the above exclusion of warranties provision or any part thereof should be invalid or unenforceable, the following LIMITATION OF REMEDIES provision shall apply in full force and effect. Whether for breach of contract or warranty, negligence of the company, strict liability or otherwise, Graphics One shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever. The sole remedy available from Graphics One is the refund of the pro-rated purchase price of products for which liability is claimed.
Please Note: The above Terms and Conditions do not take precedence over the Reseller Agreement signed by AD International and Reseller.