GO Xpress Rotary Heat Press Calendars
New 47-inch and 67-inch Versions
• 3-in-1 Oil Based with Mounting Tables and Substrate Handling System
• Similar Functionality as Calendars Costing Far More
• Installation in 30 Minutes or Less After Unpacking
• Simple Operator Training
• Remote Support
• Videos and Online Training to Show the Ease of Installation and Support
• Value Pricing and Performance
Last year Graphics One initiated the development of an exclusive line of calendars that would incorporate “best of class” features and capabilities. Out of this development, our 47-inch C-1200 and our 67-inch C-1700 3-in-1 calendars have been developed.
Our primary goal was to provide calendars that are easy to install, easy to use and easy to support and our C-1200 and C-1700 units achieve this objective. There is no doubt our new rotary heat press units will establish a new standard for professional finishing calendars.
The Xpress C-1200 and C-1700 offer 3-in-1 capabilities meaning it has roll-to-roll, piece work and direct fixation capabilities. The units are full-featured and can be used for soft signage, sports apparel, fashion, all-overs, interior decoration and a variety of other dye sublimation tasks.
The new GO C-1200 and C-1700 details are as follows:
• 47” and 67” Professional 3-in-1 Rotary Calendar System
• 3-in-1 capability: – Roll-to-Roll – Cut-Sheet – Direct Fixation
• Automatic Self Aligning Nomex Belt for Long Term Use
• Substrate Handling System Includes Three Feeding Bars and Three Take-up Bars
• Easy Operation and Control System with Digital Temperature Readings
• Accurate Heat Distribution with Self-Contained 7.9” Oil Heated Drum
• Advanced Controls with Temperature in F° or C° Up to 482°F
• Designed and Built with Rugged All Steel Construction
• Incorporates Timed Warm-up and Auto-Cool Down/Shutoff Capability
• No Air Compressor Required
• Integrated Sports Table Provides Ergonomic Loading
• Cut Piece Catch Bin Included
• Quick and Easy Material Loading
• Efficient Energy Use
• One (1) Year Limited Warranty
• Voltage: Single Phase 220 V (Plug Not Included)
• No Crating Charge
The GO Xpress C-1200 has a 47-inch transfer capability and is targeted at users of both EPSON and Mutoh 44-inch dye sub printers. The Xpress C-1700 has a 67-inch transfer capability and is targeted at all 64-inch dye sub printers from companies such as EPSON, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland and others. Based on how easy it is to set up these units, the calendars will satisfy the requirements of both first-time users and those involved in producing dye sublimation products professionally.
List Price / Availability
The List Price for the GO Xpress C48 is expected to be $18,999 and $28,999. We expect to ship our first units in early August, 2021.