- New GO F-24+ Launched at SGIA with New Bottle Printing Capability
- GoTx 1900 Direct-to-Textile System World Premiere at SGIA
- Graphics One New Rotary Calendar for Dye Sublimation
- GoTx Announces Release of Fabric Pre-treatment System
- Metalnox Launches New Heat Press for EPSON and Mutoh Dye Sub Printers
- RoTx Direct-to-Textile Re-Branding
- Graphics One and Rhinotech Inc. Announces a New Screen Transfer Technology and Technology Partnership
- GO Announces RIO PRO 54 Dye Sublimation Printer
- GO Announces First White Toner High Speed Apparel Transfer
- GO Announces Upgraded SEPIAX Ink Compatible with the U.N. GHS Standards
- Graphics One Announces GO-Kala Strategic Alliance
- Graphics One Buzz November 2008 (flip-book)
- Graphics One Buzz November 2008 (pdf)
- Graphics One (GO) Confirms Dye Sublimation Ink License
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO dMax Laser Film
- Graphics One (GO) Announces New I2 “wave” Technology for GO RIO Dye Sub Printers
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO RIO 64 Dye Sub Printer
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO Tek Group--Technical Support and Spare Parts
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO dMax PRO and RIO PRO Printer Upgrades
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO RIO Sublimator--Heat Press Sublimation System
- Graphics One (GO) to Exhibit New Printers at ISA Las Vegas 2007
- Graphics One (GO) Launches Updated Website with Enhanced Graphics, Navigation and Features
- Graphics One (GO) Launches GO dMax Printer
- Graphics One (GO) Announces Viper TX Direct-to-Fabric System
- Graphics One (GO) Announces GO dMax 4 Wide -- New 62-Inch Wide Inkjet Color Separation Film
- Graphics One (GO) opens Latin American Technical Support Center in Santiago, Chile.
- Graphics One (GO) launches their GO Express News catalog.
- Graphics One (GO) announces the QuickDry "No Blow Design" ink dryer.
- Graphics One (GO) launches GO ezFill Refill System for HP 5000.
- GO GEO Media launched for mild solvent printers.