General Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are Ex Works.
- The Purchaser bears all costs and risks involved in taking the goods from Graphics One’s premise or any other designated Ex Works point to the desired destination.
- The Purchaser is responsible for all Federal, State, and Local Taxes.
- If the product is shipped outside the United States, the Purchaser is responsible for customs and duties.
- If freight is arranged by or is on the account of the Purchaser, Insurance is to be arranged and is full responsibility of the Purchaser.
- At Purchaser’s request and approval, Graphics One will arrange for freight, insurance and/or applicable duties and will be added to the invoice. The Purchaser shall be liable for any inconveniences (such as delays, loss or damages) that may occur regarding the shipment.
- It is the full responsibility of the Purchaser to follow up and file complaints that regard freight and insurance services.
- Pricing is valid for 30 days from the date of the quote.
- There will be a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer and 3% administrative fee for all credit cards payments.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards but reserve the right not to accept credit cards deemed to be non-verifiable. We require a signed authorization form on file before processing any orders. Please call our Customer Service Department at (877) 472-7471 for the form. Credit card orders shipped to other than your billing address may require additional verification and may not be accepted. A 3% administrative fee for all credit cards payments.
- Certified or cashier's checks, please make payable to "Graphics One." Include applicable sales tax and shipping cost. • For wire transfer instructions, please contact our Graphics One Customer Service Department at (877) 472-7471. There is a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer. • We do not receive or ship C.O.D. orders.
U.S. Sales Tax
- Please add applicable sales tax.
- All orders that are originating and shipped to California address are subject to California State Sales Tax unless Purchaser is tax exempt or has a reseller permit on file prior to placement of the order.
- Any other applicable taxes or charges are to account of the Purchaser.
Shipping and Handling
- FedEx is our primary shipping method for domestic shipments.
- Other methods of shipment are available upon request.
- International orders may require additional charges.
- Purchaser, please call for exact shipping costs.
- Shipping and handling costs are based on an estimated weight and / or dimensional weight.
- Freight quotes are valid for one week from date of the quote and may be subject to change after that time.
- Insurance coverage must be requested at the time of order is placed and there will be additional charge.
- Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- If a product is out of stock when you place the order, we will do our best to inform you the anticipated delivery date.
- Delivery dates are estimates and dependent upon shipper and other factors.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Product information is provided by the respective manufacturers and suppliers.
- We are not responsible for any typographic, photographic, or technical errors.
RMA's and Returns
- RMA’s may be requested from the Tech Support Website at www.gotekgroup.com.
- If the RMA request is approved, a RMA number will be issued and will specify the exact contents for return, together with the reason, i.e., warranty adjustment, customer repair, order problem, etc.
- The RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
- The RMA Number must appear on the outside of the carton for any items returned to GO.
- All returns must be freight prepaid.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- No return items will be accepted without prior written authorization.
- If a non-RMA item is authorized to be returned, the items must be in the original packaging, new, resalable condition. It will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please contact our Technical Support Department for additional information regarding service and support of products purchased from Graphics One at www.gotekgroup.com.
On all Printer and Hardware Purchases
- All technical services, installation and training must be arranged and completed within 90 days after receipt of the shipment. After 90 days, GO Tek’s standard charges will apply.
- Manufacturer’s warranties apply to parts only.
- Consumables items are not covered by warranty.
- Installation is defined to be completed upon the printing of the Graphics One’s referenced print file.
- Some manufacturers do not provide international warranty coverage. Therefore some products may be returned to Graphics One for warranty repair. Call for details.
- All international warranty or repairs, the cost of shipping and insurance for both the directions are at the purchaser's expense.
- Graphics One’s agreement with some of its suppliers, as well as United States Government regulations, prevent us from exporting certain products.
- All freight forwarding fees, duties, insurance, taxes and government impositions are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Graphics One.
- Policies are subject to change without notice.
- Graphics One is not responsible for late or delayed shipments.
- The execution of a software license may be required for certain products.
- No payment terms and conditions on purchase order or other documentation shall have any force or effect.
- Graphics One retains title to the products purchased from Graphics One until fully paid for. Upon receipt of full payment by Graphics One, title will pass to the purchaser.
- All shipping terms are Ex Works.
Disclaimer: GRAPHICS ONE LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GRAPHICS ONE LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD. GRAPHICS ONE LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANYONE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. GRAPHICS ONE LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEM DOWNTIME, LOST DATA, OUTSIDE CONSULTING FEES OR ANY OTHER SUCH COSTS OR EXPENSES. OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
Copyright © 2000-2011 Graphics One LLC. All prices and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Product descriptions, specifications and performance are the responsibility of the manufacturer or supplier of the product. Graphics one LLC has no liability or responsibility to connection therewith. The Graphics One logo, "Your Imaging Partner", GO ezFILL System, GO ezPOP, GO ezPOSTER, GO ezDISPLAY, GO ezBANNER, GO ezGROMMET, GO Liquid Shield, GO Film Shield, GO eInk, GO gInk, GO pInk, GO xInk, GO Atomic Clean and Flush, GO uFill, GO POWERTABS, GO GEO Media, GO RIO, Go RIO TX, Go Xtreme, GO dMax, GO dMax4, GO Max Rip, GO EcoOne XG and GO Proofview are trademarks or service marks of Graphics One LLC and may be registered in certain countries. All product names used herein may be registered or trademarks of the suppliers of the products and should be identified as such on the products when received. All trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.